This page is an Request for Comments DRAFT!
Services we hope to offer from 1st July 2020
Take great care editing this table with the WYSIWYG editor as it often removes rows, check that are all present when you open it and if they are not open it again before editing, or better click edit source!
|Custom branding, logo and colours and dedicated domain name / sub-domain for meetings and emails||✓||✓|
|Number of virtual meeting rooms per account||1 room||3 room||6 rooms||9 rooms||12||Unlimited|
|Meeting duration limit||60 minutes||3 hours||6 hours||6 hours||12 hours||24 hours|
|Meeting participants limit||10||20||20||50||250||Unlimited|
|Membership / account creation / setup cost*||Free||€10||20€||€50||€200||€300|
|Monthly cost||Free||€10||20€||€50||€100||Depends on server specification and location, firstname.lastname@example.org|
*) Setup costs will be waived when a minimum 12 months commitment is made
There are setting up tasks that need doing to get this up and running by 1st July and also ongoing tasks that will be needed through out July.
These are all very urgent and ones marked (Who?) need volunteers to take them on:
- Using env vars rather than branches for Greenlight customisation (Luke) (DONE)
- Incorporating ColloCall Greenlight updates (Luke) (DONE)
- Write a fair usage policy (we can't limit things like bandwidth, CPU, RAM and disk usage for anyone not on a dedicated server) (Who?)
- Create a account sign-up and payment form and publish it (Who?)
On going tasks
- Sysadmin / server updates / Greenlight updates (Chris and Luke?)
- Container creation and removal (Chris and Luke?)
- Bookeeping and account creation upon payment and account closing, when accounts are cancelled (Who?)
- Customer support, via BBB or email or the forum? (Who?)